Currently Seeking Specific Talents:
[insert_php] echo date(‘M Y’); [/insert_php] — While we are always looking for talented loan originators (don’t hesitate to apply), we are currently seeking an LO with Spanish language skills and knowledge of Latino culture to help us serve the Latino community in Oregon and Washington states.
Loan originators are provided an opportunity for ownership in the company for the duration of their employment, with year-end profit distribution and superior compensation plans
. We offer our owners co-branded marketing tools to strengthen partner relationships with industry players, clear and helpful guides for client understanding and education throughout the loan process, and strong relationships with competent processors and lenders.
Successful originators at Equity Atlas must:
• Possess excellent customer service skills and thrive within a referral-based community focused environment. We are our community, and we serve them as we would serve ourselves.
• Ability to handle competing priorities calmly and efficiently within established time frames.
• High level of integrity, honesty, and effective interpersonal communication.
• Must have at least 3 years experience with mortgage origination.
• Must possess, or have the ability to possess upon hire, a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license per the SAFE Act; may be asked to become licensed in multiple states.
Don’t hesitate to contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please attach your current resume and/or CV and provide us with a statement about why you think you would be a good fit for our company, it’s values, and why you enjoy helping your greater community become homeowners.